Thursday, June 22, 2006

Don't let all the pretty days get by

Today is the second anniversary of Connectedness. Sadly, it also marks the end of our two-week party on the "Blogs of Note" list, so our birthday celebration has a few empty seats, relatively speaking.

Even so, I have a lot to be happy about. For example, I recently discovered an up-and-coming novelist by the name of Bruce Hoppe. His debut, Don't Let All the Pretty Days Get By, reminds me to enjoy the moment.

To learn more about this "post-modern romp through the new West," you will want to be very clear on the difference between me and my namesake at Back-to-One Books.

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License and is copyrighted (c) 2006 by Connective Associates except where otherwise noted.

No comments: