Friday, May 05, 2006

When Connective Associates meets Isolation Technologies

This week I have taken a bit of an electronic hiatus. Email response should resume shortly, not to mention substantive blog posts.

Fittingly enough, I shared an elevator yesterday with two guys wearing Isolation Technologies corporate polo shirts. Unfortunately Connective Associates doesn't have any custom-logo attire for me to wear yet, so I was the only one of the three of us aware of the delicious irony of our convergence.

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License and is copyrighted (c) 2006 by Connective Associates except where otherwise noted.

1 comment:

Nathaniel Welch said...

It took me a moment to get it, but it is a great story. The question I have is when you merge, what will the company be called?