Rob Cross recently kicked off the Network Roundtable at the University of Virginia. Stay tuned to this initiative over the coming months; it is sure to generate useful insights in driving business results with the power of social network analysis. There are six applied research projects already underway:
• Client Connectivity: Generating Value at the Client Interface with Network Analysis
• Innovation: Driving Innovation and Top Line Revenue Growth with a Network Perspective
• Leadership Development: Enhancing Leadership Effectiveness and Resilience via Network Management
• Organizational Change: Facilitating Large Scale Change with a Network Perspective
• Well-Being at Work: Promoting Employee Well-Being through Relational Constellations at Work
• Communities of Practice: Assessing and Supporting Communities of Practice with Network Analysis
For a close-up look at Organizational Change, be sure to follow Patti Anklam's blog. She is co-leading that particular project with Nat Welch.