Friday, December 23, 2005

All I want for Christmas is a week off with my friends

Looking at my website recently, one friend of mine thought I had a new fascination with Tinker Toys. Actually, the artwork below (which has graced my right sidebar the last two weeks) is supposed to suggest a Christmas tree:For any of you out there doing last minute Christmas shopping, I recommend Magnetix as a fun way to unleash the inner network-builder of any kids (or kids at heart) that you know.

Connectedness is taking next week off for the holidays--catching our editorial breath from a busy 2005 and gearing up for a big 2006. Peace, love, joy, and blessings to all.

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License and is copyrighted (c) 2005 by Connective Associates except where otherwise noted.

No comments: