What are good questions to ask in a network survey? That is the burning question in the new ONA community of practice. We'll discuss that topic in depth, early in tomorrow's Jump Start Call #3.
Then we'll talk about how to administer a network survey--including the cheapest and easiest way that I know, which is to copy and adapt this free ONA online network survey template hosted by SurveyMonkey (accessible under account "ona@connectiveassociates.com" with password "ona").
Then I'll spend a bit of time on one of my favorite topics, network visualization, and encourage listeners to go beyond "plate of spaghetti" pictures and create images with story-telling power:
And we'll end with a rich discussion about what action to take after the organizational network analysis is done, and it's time to do something about it.This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License and is copyrighted (c) 2006 by Connective Associates except where otherwise noted.
Hi! I'm desparately trying to find the phone number to dial in. I'm registered, but never got the number. I doubt you are reading your blog comments while on the call, but heck, worth a try!
ReplyDelete