Thursday, May 01, 2008

Learning and loving? at BU

Classes ended today at BU. I am exhausted. Somewhere mid-Fall I got hooked by my own material and ended up deep in my head for most of the next six months.

Now I am seemingly returning to earth, slowly.

Along the way, I noticed this spectacular final project of Kristyn Ulanday, one of my students. It features this quote by Dorothea Lange:
"While there is perhaps a province in which the photograph can tell us nothing more than what we see with our own eyes, there is another in which it proves to us how little our eyes permit us to see."
That's sort of how I feel about words these days.

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License and is copyrighted (c) 2008 by Connective Associates LLC except where otherwise noted.

No comments: