Friday, July 09, 2004

Reaching Out without Tiring Out: News Aggregators

This week I finally figured out how to revise my blog template, and so I've made a few improvements. You'll notice a big "Subscribe Here" link to the right that provides an Atom feed for those with news aggregators. I've also added links to a couple other interesting blogs. Patti Anklam uses social network analysis in her business consulting practice and muses about related topics. Bill Ives got me blogging in the first place (thanks!) and covers many areas related to portals and knowledge management, with weekend diversions to gumbo recipes, blues music, and other fun things.

Since I haven't installed an aggregator yet, I am still walking and not yet running through the world of other blogs. I expect to start running soon and then additional links from my site will follow.

No comments: